Saturday, April 18, 2009

Start At The Beginning

I don't like first blogs. I never know what to write. Do I write for myself, or for someone else? If I simply dump out the contents of my head it will make a cauldron of word soup.
I've been searching around for a blog spot where people actually blog and read each others blogs as well. I have a blog on My Space where I really do blog. No one reads it and no one replies. That goes two ways. I don't read the blogs there as many of them are just gross and dim witted. Most people are more concerned with dating and what apps they can put on their space than in having a productive and intelligent interaction with anyone else.
More power to them if that makes them happy. It doesn't me, so here I am in hopes of better days.

No comments:

Post a Comment