Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Moving On

Yes, I am moving on and I am feeling much better about life in general. I will soon be moving into new apartment and a new life.
I am leaving behind the things that made my life grow stale and bringing forth the things of growth.
Today I bought a large wall hanging for the apartment. It is a cloth banner done in black with multi colors of the chakra .I always wanted a home filled with the smell of incense and the playing of exotic music in the background. I am not Hindi but have appreciation for the gods and goddesses. I have a nice collection of metal statues and other object d'arte that will make a humble apartment into a place of retreat and healing for all those that enter.
Here's to the ending of things worn out and the beginning of things wanting to grow and flourish.

No comments:

Post a Comment